We are very happy to be open and operating 7 days a week.
We are so very very grateful to be able to help our community stay connected during this pandemic.
Our team at Port Moody Flowers are working hard to help our customers mark all occasions from birthdays and anniversaries to graduations, sympathies, milestones and so much more.
Thank you to the community, customers and fellow local businesses for their continued support through these difficult times.
We are open to the public 7 days a week while limiting the customer capacity for in-store shopping. Our store customer occupancy is posted at the front door.
We provide contactless pick-ups available at our Port Moody store on Newport Drive in Newport Village. We also offer delivery which is available 7 days a week in Port Moody, the Tri-cities and even all the way to Vancouver and the surrounding cities.
We have put in measures to comply with all Public Health Orders to make sure we can continue to serve our community safely.
Masks Recommended Starting July 1
- Face masks are recommended, but not required for customers and staff
- Increased Frequency of Sanitization
- Contactless Delivery
- Contactless Pre-Ordered Pick Up 10am to 5pm Mon - Sat. 11am to 4pm on a Sunday
- Our Designers maintain physical distancing.
- Our phone lines and store are open 10am to 5pm Monday-Saturday and 11am to 4pm on Sundays.
We may not be allowed to deliver to Hospitals at this time.
We are able to stay open and operating because of the amazing support from you all through these difficult times.
THANK YOU and please stay safe.
The Port Moody Flowers team.