We are very happy to say that yes, we are still open and operating 7 days a week.
We are so very very grateful to be able to help our community stay connected during this pandemic.
Our team at Port Moody Flowers are working hard to help our customers mark all occasions from birthdays and anniversaries to graduations, sympathies, milestones and so much more.
Thank you to the community, customers and fellow local businesses for their continued support through these difficult times.
We are open to the public 7 days a week while limiting the customer capacity for in-store shopping. Our store customer occupancy is posted at the front door.
We also provide contactless pick-ups available at our Port Moody store on Newport Drive in Newport Village. We also offer delivery which we s available 7 days a week in Port Moody, the Tru cities and even all they way to Vancouver and the surrounding cities.
We have put in measures to comply with all Public Health Orders to make sure we can continue to serve our community safely.
- Face masks are mandatory for customers and staff
- Increased Frequency of Sanitization
- Contactless Delivery
- Contactless Pre-Ordered Pick Up 10am to 6pm, 11am to 4pm
- Our Designers maintain physical distancing and wear masks when working in store.
- We are temporarily reducing our store hours to be able to follow all previous measures mentioned. Our phone lines are open 10am to 5pm Monday-Saturday and 11am to 4pm on Sundays.
We are not allowed to deliver to Hospitals at this time.
We are able to stay open and operating because of the amazing support from you all through these difficult times.
THANK YOU and please stay safe.
The Port Moody Flowers team.