A beautiful, festive planter in a lovey pot and festively wrapped with a seasonal decor.
*Substitutions of flowers and vases, to the same value, may occur depending on the season. We will ALWAYS create the most beautiful arrangements and will never compromise on quality or design*
Thank you for choosing Port Moody Flowers for your floral occasion. We are locally owned and our store is located in the heart of Port Moody in picturesque Newport Village
Please read this page before placing your order with us. By placing your order, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Port Moody - Anmore & Belcarra - $13.50
Coquitlam - Port Coquitlam - $14.50
Pitt Meadows - $16
Burnaby, New Westminster $18
North & West Vancouver $35
Langley & Maple Ridge $34
(Delivery rates subject to change without notice)
DELIVERY POLICY + INFO
- We offer same day delivery for orders received before 1pm destined within Tri-Cities and Metro Vancouver.
- If you are placing an order after 1pm, we cannot guarantee same day delivery. We will do our best though to accommodate. Your best option is to call the store to discuss, versus placing your order online.
- Orders are delivered between the hours of 1pm and 5.30pm
- If you have an order that requires a specific delivery time please call the store to let us know. (A rush delivery fee may be applied to time specific orders.)
- Severe weather conditions: Should we encounter severe weather conditions which puts our delivery drivers at risk, we will reschedule deliveries to the next day. We will do our best to contact both sender and recipient of the status of their order but staff may not be able to get to the store to find contact information. Please check social media or the homepage of our website for updates.
- If there are any issues with an item then we will need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery. After this time we are not able to accept responsibility for any issues. Flowers & plants are perishable items and we send out our orders in the best condition. We care for our products but are not able to control what happens once they arrive at their destination. This is why we give 24 hours for any issues to be brought to our attention so that we can best help with any issues.
- We like to call the recipient before we deliver. However, this is not always possible at busy times. If you don't want us to call, please specify when you place your order in additional order details, or call us to advise. However, we must have a phone number to contact you at should there be a problem finding the recipient's address.
- We try to call the recipient to confirm their address and to ensure someone will be home to receive the delivery. We will leave a voice message requesting a call back. If the recipient cannot be reached and doesn't return our call, we will wait on delivering the order and move it to next business day.
- Hospital deliveries may not always be allowed. For deliveries to hospitals - please call the hospital to confirm a floral delivery will be accepted BEFORE placing an order . This is not a request we can make to the hospital ourselves. We can keep the order on file so long as we have not already made it and deliver at a later date, or delivery to recipient's home once released from hospital. We ask that you call us, quote your order number and provide the new delivery address. Additional delivery charges may be required. If you prefer, we will refund your order if it has not been made.
- If we send out your flowers and they are not received, we will contact you to see if we can deliver them elsewhere or be collected from our store. We will not refund orders that have been made and sent out as we cannot re-sell your order.
- For apartments or homes that require buzzer access then we will need this information before attempting to deliver. Please remember to include this detail when you place your order.
- If we arrive at a confirmed address and are unable to gain access to the property and unable to reach the recipient then the flowers will be returned to the store for a future attempt that day. A re-delivery fee will be charged to the sender or we will suggest the recipient can collect from our store.
- We offer delivery service 6 days a week.
- No delivery available on Stat Holidays.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If there is an issue with your floral purchase (in-store or delivery received), then please inform us within 24 hours so that we can resolve any issues.
If you place an order, you may cancel this up to 48 hours after being placed to receive a full refund. After this time, a store credit will be offered.
During our flower holidays, (Valentine’s & Mother’s Day), we are unable to offer any refunds. In store credits will be issued.
For any other questions, please contact us directly . 604 492 0880 email@example.com
The Port Moody Flowers team