Thank you for choosing Port Moody Flowers for your floral occasion. We are locally owned and operated.
Please read this page before placing your order with us. By placing your order, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Port Moody - $12.50
Coquitlam - $13
Port Coquitlam - $15
Anmore & Belcarra - $17
Burnaby, New Westminster & Pitt Meadows - $18
Langley & Maple Ridge $34
North & West Vancouver $26
Surrey & Delta $24
(Delivery rates subject to change without notice)
DELIVERY POLICY + INFO
- We offer same day delivery for orders received before 1pm destined within Tri-Cities and Metro Vancouver.
- If you are placing an order after 1pm, we cannot guarantee same day delivery. We will do our best though to accommodate. Your best option is to call the store to discuss, versus placing your order online.
- Orders are delivered between the hours of 1pm and 6pm.
- If you have an order that requires a specific delivery time please call the store to let us know. Have your order number handy before you call. (A rush delivery fee may be applied to time specific orders.)
- We like to call the recipient before we deliver. If you don't want us to call, please specify when you place your order in additional order details, or call us to advise. However, we must have a phone number to contact you at should there be a problem finding the recipient's address.
- We call the recipient to confirm their address and to ensure someone will be home to receive the delivery. We will leave a voice message requesting a call back. If the recipient cannot be reached and doesn't return our call, we will wait on delivering the order and move it to next business day.
- Hospital deliveries are currently not allowed. For deliveries to hospitals - we will call the hospital to confirm a floral delivery will be accepted. If it cannot, we will reach out to you and ask what you'd like us to do. We can keep the order on file (deliver at a later date, or delivery to recipient's home once released from hospital. We ask that you call us, quote your order number and provide the new delivery address.) If you prefer, we will refund your order.
- For apartments or homes that require buzzer access then we will need this information before attempting to deliver. Please remember to include this detail when you place your order.
- If we arrive at a confirmed address and are unable to gain access to the property and unable to reach the recipient then the flowers will be returned to the store for a future attempt. A re-delivery fee will be charged to the sender or we will suggest the recipient can collect from our store.
- We offer delivery service Monday through Sunday.
- No delivery available on Stat Holidays.
Please note: Our Covid-19 policy means that it may take longer that usual for deliveries to arrive. Our drivers must sanitize before and after each delivery. And, they are restricted from entering apartment/condo buildings.